I only had one colour in my collection to choose from – Blackberry Mash by Pieces.
I found the source of all evil! I finally figured out what was causing all of those annoying air bubbles! Turns out the problem wasn’t when I was applying the colour, it was when applying the top coat! Previously I have not taken much time to apply the top coat – hey, it’s transparent, you can’t see it anyway.. BUT I’ve learned my lesson! I noticed that when I applied the top coat as neatly as if it was a colour, I ended up with a much nicer result! Uuuuuhh so much shine now!
This challenge update will probably be the last I have time for before I go on holiday on sunday as I have classes until 6 o’clock tomorrow and plans all of saturday. But the challenge will continue as soon as I get home! Then I will have had boring un-painted nails for an entire week and will be in desperate need of some colour 😀