November has come to a close and december is about to begin. Both a time of joy but also a time of stress for the students such as myself. I wanted to create a post about some of the things that I have really been loving in the month of November – this is a beauty edition.
1. I recently re-discovered two of my Essie nail polishes – ‘Leading Lady’ and ‘Muchi, Muchi’. Leading Lady is very fitting for the winter/christmas months and Muchi, Muchi is just a classic. Although very new, I also love Sally Hansen’s ‘Rule of Plum
2. All things Sally Hansen. Oh. My. God. It’s a good brand! Their nail polishes are so beautiful and I got a chance to try their top and base coat and I am in love. Especially the top coat blew my mind away. When they call it ‘fast-dry’ they really mean it! It’s basically the only brand I buy at the moment.
3. Gosh Liquid Eyeliner. After my holiday I stopped using eyeliner for a while because I had a tan, but I just started using this again.
4. TIGI Bed Head Manipulator. I got this when I got permanent curls and now it’s almost empty. It’s a great hair wax for longer hair because it is more liquid-y and easier to apply all over long hair.
5. TIGI Catwalk Bodifying Spray. This is a really good hair spray and for once it actually smells well too instead of choking you 🙂
6. I still love the Nivea In-shower Body Lotion. You can read my opinions about it here.
7. My new O.P.I Matte Top coat that I got yesterday – yes, yesterday was still november 😉 I got it as a gift and I went home and tried it out immediately and I love the look it gives.