2014 is coming to an end. This is my first year as a blogger, and I just want to thank all of you so much for reading my things! It means so much to me! In the course of just a few months I’ve gotten almost 1000 views, almost 600 visitors and 70 followers!
I wanted to share a list of my top posts:
- 20 Random questions – tag – I’m surprised so many of you want to read random stuff about me lol
- No. 2: And Your Bird Can Sing (Anthology version) – The Beatles – YAY, other Beatles fans out there!
- Sally Hansen – Rule of Plum swatch – I understand, it is SOOO pretty
- 31 Day Nail Polish Challenge: Day 6: Violet Nails – For some reason this was incredibly popular considering it is one of the simpler challenge days
- 31 day nail polish challenge: Day 14: Flowers – Thank you, Robin Moses for inspiring my manicure 😉
Here are some of the countries where I have the most readers:
- United States – No wonder I always wake up to a lot of views (because of the time difference)
- Denmark – Not so weird, maybe some of my real-life friends contributed?
- United Kingdom
Countries I didn’t expect to get views from:
- Saudi Arabia
Thank you all so much for visiting my blog in 2014! I hope to see and hear from you again in 2015!
Happy New Year!