Okay, so the challenge has been abandoned for quite some time, I just have so many original ideas for nail art that I want to wear so that has come before the challenges. For once I wanted to try to create a picture tutorial, just to try something new 😉 Well anyway! Here is day number 19 – Galaxies!
1. Start by painting the entire nail black (I used Black Swan by L’Oréal)
2. Sponge on some white in various shapes on the nail. They do not have to match! (I used Fiji by Essie)
3. Sponge on some light green (I used Perle De Jade by L’Oréal)
4. Sponge on some light yellow (I used Canary by technic)
5. Sponge on some pink (I used Watermelon by Essie)
6. Sponge on some blue (I used Mesmerized by Essie)
7. With the same white as before, paint on some dots and extent some of those dots into two crossing lines creating stars
8. Paint on a layer of white glitter to make it seem more like the starry sky (I used Diamond Carat by L’Oréal) – my pictures don’t show the glitter well enough.
And that is it! My take on galaxy nails.
Hope you like them!