1. The semester has started now. It is really hard getting used to concentrating for so long again.
2. We spent 75 kr on fruit yesterday. It’s not the worst thing to spend on, but man it was a lot of money just on fruit! I would include a photo of it, but I already ate most of it…..
4. It’s really nice having a normal life again where weekends mean something and is not just like all the other days. I don’t like to admit it, but I’ve actually missed school..
5. I’ve bought the last nail polishes of this month! I wasn’t going to, but I’ve really wanted to try out Sally Hansen’s Miracle Gel polishes and Matas had a 3 for 2 sale so I could get TWO colours, Mad Women and Combusteable. I’m very excited to try it as the reviewers online have very different experiences with them. Swatches and reviews will come later when I’ve had a chance to try them out.
6. I’m looking forward to when the new season of Paradise Hotel starts. It’s my secret sin, it is just so nice to unwind and not think about all of your duties and feel smart for an hour.