As I’ve mentioned before, I’ve just been re-reading the Twilight saga after the last two films where on TV – and then I found this tag – what great timing! If you’re totally against Twilight, now is the time to stop reading, but if you’re like me and you’re not afraid to indulge your teenage/need-for-cheesy-romance-side, then you’ve probably read the books as well and is nominated to do this as well. Here are my thoughts!
1. Which book in the series is your favorite?
The first one – mostly the first half. I’m a big sucker for romance and I thought the story of them falling in love is very sweet.
2. How long did it take you to read the books?
The first time: I read the first one in the summer and got the remaining three for christmas that year, so probably a little under a year.
The other times: I really don’t remember..
This time: 2 weeks…
3. Who introduced you to the books?
My friend Julie. She told me about it the summer before the first movie.
4. Are you most looking forward to Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, or the movie?
Well, I guess two out of three happened already, but I read the part of Midnight Sun that was leaked, and I really liked that, so I wouldn’t mind seeing that being finished.
5. Who is your favorite vampire?
Carlisle. He is so sweet and heartwarming. Or Jasper. I feel like he has an interesting story.
6. Who is your favorite werewolf?
Seth. Such a sweet kid!
7. What was your favorite Bella/Edward moment?
The first night Edward stayed or the first morning after he was back where he couldn’t convince her, she wasn’t dreaming.
8. What was your favorite Bella/Jacob moment?
When Bella realized she loved him too.
9. Which book cover was your favorite?
I don’t have a particular favorite, but I prefer the originals over the movie covers.
10. Who do you want to see Bella with most, Edward or Jacob?
11. In which book did you like Bella’s character best?
The first one and just after she’s changed.
12. In which book did you like Edward’s character best?
Again, probably the first one.
13. In which book did you like Jacob’s character best?
The third one. He’s alright in the second one, but what Bella is going through overshadows his character.. I kind of hated the Jacob-Renesmeé storyline…