I am super excited that I was nominated for the Liebster Award for the second time – you can read about the first time here.
I was tagged by fellow blogger, but foremostly friend, Laura from Likesof93.
The questions Laura gave me to answer
- Who is you favourite YouTuber?
- That varies. Some of my favorites are Pewdiepie, Rachhloves, Jenny Claire Fox and Grav3yardgirl.
- Do you read a lot and if you do what is your favourite book?
- Tricky question! Yes, I read a lot, but narrowing it down to just one book is really hard! Well, can I narrow it down to genres? Then I’m going with chick lit or fantasy.
- What is your favourite clothing shop?
- Don’t really have one – anything that’s cheap, but still nice and a decent quality. Student life joys!
- Where would you like to travel next?
- I’d love to go back to Florence – I went there with my high school class 5 years ago, and I loved it. Or back to the Faroe Islands – I went there with my choir 6 years ago. If I have to pick a new place, I’d say Ireland or Scotland.
- If you could have a superpower what would it be and why?
- Teleportation. Think of how quick, easy and cheap you could get around!
- If you had the whole day off tomorrow what would you spend it doing?
- That’s pretty much my reality these days as uni is winding down. I probably wouldn’t do anything special. If money wasn’t an issue, though…….
- Name 5 artists or bands you HAVE to see live?
- I’m so excited to see Paul McCartney 27th June this year! Other than that, there’s not really anything or anyone on my bucket list..
- Being in a LUSH shop – do you hate or love the scent?
- Haven’t ever been, but I imagine it’s kinda like in the Body Shop stores, and I like being there.
- What is your favourite time of the year?
- Spring. You’re just getting out of the cold wintertime, and you catch the first glimpse of summer and it just brightens your mood.
- If you have a bad day what do you do to make it better?
- *cheasy comment alert* Hug my boyfriend, have him stroke my hair/back and tell my something funny until I can’t resist laughing. He’s a pretty funny guy…
- What is your biggest dream?
- Whoa. Big question. I’d like to make my own nail polish line. On a bigger level, I’d like to move to somewhere in the UK.
The bloggers I nominate
My questions for the nominees
- What is the story behind your blog’s name?
- What is the last item you bought?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Who is your favorite blogger(s)?
- If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you’d save?
- What do you enjoy most about writing your blog?
- What is your dream travel destination?
- What made you start blogging?
- What is your guilty pleasure(s)?
- What are your pet peeves?
Good luck to all of my new nominees – I look forward to seeing your answers and who you nominate.