Today I am bringing you my wishlist for 2016. This is the non-beauty edition – I’ll follow up with the beauty edition at a later point. Since my birthday is 26th November, I always have to be pretty creative with my wishlist because I have to come up with A LOT of wishes. This list is what I’ve come up with this year minus all the things I got for my birthday.
- Jojo Moyes – Me Before You. Pre-movie edition cover. I wanna know what the fuss is about!
- Mads Stage Bird Mugs. My mom has these and they are the PERFECT size for a cup of coffee! Just enough to satisfy your need, but small enough so your beverage doesn’t get cold before you’re done drinking it.
- Cinema tickets. Usually, the movies I wanna see come out in bulks, and being on a tight budget, it’s nice to have a way of getting to see all the movies anyway.
- Hoptimist Mug in Purple. Ugh. This one. There are six different colors of these. I have five, and now they’re being discontinued, so hopefully someone will snatch it up for me before they’re gonna be impossible to find.
- Andy Weir – The Martian. I haven’t actually seen the movie, but I’ve read an excerpt of the book.
- Infinity candle holder. This is just gorgeous!
- Lauren Graham – Talking As Fast As I Can. OG Gilmore Girls fan here – of course I’m gonna want this!
- Tripod. We bought a camera for Black Friday, so naturally a tripod would be next. We already have a gorillapod, but we’d like an upgrade.
- Daniel Wellington Watch Classic Bristol. I just love Daniel Wellington watches! I have one with a black band and rose gold dial, but I’d really like the dark brown and gold one!
- Settlers of Catan Seafarers. We have the normal Settlers of Catan and enjoy it quite a lot.
- Alchemists. We’ve actually never played this, but we LOVE board games.
- Joel McHale – Thanks For The Money. I mostly know McHale from Community, but this book is very satirical and funny, so I’d like to read more of that.
Those are my non-beauty related wishes! Do you have anything special you’d like this year?