The other day I told to you about my non-beauty related wishes. Today, I bring you my wishlist: the Beauty Edition.
- Diesel Loverdose Eau De Parfum. I got this a couple of years ago and I used it all up, so now I’d really like a new one.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil. I need all the moisture I can get in these cold winter months.
- The Body Shop Warming Mineral Mask. This mask works wonders! Plus, it’s a really nice sensation that it heats up on your skin.
- OPI Nail Envy. My favorite base coat.
- Essie Gel Setter Top Coat. My favorite top coat.
- The Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail Oil. I’ve been using this for a couple of weeks, and I LOVE it! (maybe I should review this one day…)
- Essie Spa Starter Scrub. When you take macro shots of your hands as often as I do, it’s nice to have them looking nice.
- The Body Shop Smoky Eye Definer Eyeliner. I’ve tried many different black eyeliner pencils throughout the years, but I always keep coming back to this one.
- Zoya Pixie Dust. Literally any pixie dust polishes. I don’t have any yet, but I always keep close tabs on new collections because I think they look awesome and beautiful!
Those are my beauty related wishes! I guess it’s a little The Body Shop-heavy this year 😉
Do you have anything special you’d like this year?