Today I am bringing you my wishlist for 2016. This is the non-beauty edition – I’ll follow up with the beauty edition at a later point. Since my birthday is 26th November, I always have to be pretty creative with my wishlist because I have to come up with A LOT of wishes. This list is what I’ve come up with this year minus all the things I got for my birthday.
- Jojo Moyes – Me Before You. Pre-movie edition cover. I wanna know what the fuss is about!
- Mads Stage Bird Mugs. My mom has these and they are the PERFECT size for a cup of coffee! Just enough to satisfy your need, but small enough so your beverage doesn’t get cold before you’re done drinking it.
- Cinema tickets. Usually, the movies I wanna see come out in bulks, and being on a tight budget, it’s nice to have a way of getting to see all the movies anyway.
- Hoptimist Mug in Purple. Ugh. This one. There are six different colors of these. I have five, and now they’re being discontinued, so hopefully someone will snatch it up for me before they’re gonna be impossible to find.
- Andy Weir – The Martian. I haven’t actually seen the movie, but I’ve read an excerpt of the book.
- Infinity candle holder. This is just gorgeous!
- Lauren Graham – Talking As Fast As I Can. OG Gilmore Girls fan here – of course I’m gonna want this!
- Tripod. We bought a camera for Black Friday, so naturally a tripod would be next. We already have a gorillapod, but we’d like an upgrade.
- Daniel Wellington Watch Classic Bristol. I just love Daniel Wellington watches! I have one with a black band and rose gold dial, but I’d really like the dark brown and gold one!
- Settlers of Catan Seafarers. We have the normal Settlers of Catan and enjoy it quite a lot.
- Alchemists. We’ve actually never played this, but we LOVE board games.
- Joel McHale – Thanks For The Money. I mostly know McHale from Community, but this book is very satirical and funny, so I’d like to read more of that.
Those are my non-beauty related wishes! Do you have anything special you’d like this year?
Social Links: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Youtube
Hey guys – I hope you all had a wonderful christmas – I’ve been away from the blog, not because I didn’t want to blog, but because I simply haven’t had time.
These last two days, my project has been our desk. It sits in our bedroom, so we rarely use it, and usually it looks all messy. Continue reading
While the christmas clock is slowly winding down, I find myself getting very ready to leave exams and school work behind and enjoy the holidays with loved ones!
Thank you very much to the people who participated in my giveaway! The lucky winner is:
CONGRATULATIONS! I hope the prize brings a little extra joy to you this holiday.
Nina has been contacted directly.
I saw this tag on Allthingslaquer‘s blog and although I wasn’t tagged, I decided to do it anyway!
1. When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
My birthday is 26 november and I’ve always held to the fact that christmas should not start until after that! I’m always super excited for my birthday, so I don’t have time to get excited for christmas that before anyways. Continue reading
As you might know, I turned 22 last thursday – thank you for all of your greetings on the day! That just made it even more special!
I got a bunch of lovely presents and I thought I’d share them with you.
I got a new rain coat because the other one was totally worn out. I also got The Sims 4, which is downloading as I am writing this.
I got a Kähler vase called ‘lovesong’ which has the lyrics to The Beatles’ ‘All You Need Is Love’ printed on it – of course I had to have that!
In the book department I got two – The Complete Stories of Sherlock Holmes and The Illustrated Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone in the Danish edition – it is SO beautiful!
In the make-up department I got the L’Oréal Nutri Gold Extraordinary Oil Day Creme and the Rimmel London Wonderfull Wake Me up mascara in extra-black. I also got some nail polish, but I’m going to throw that in with my post tommorow, which will be about my nail polish finds of November.
I have been asked to spread the word of the webshop, but I am not being paid for it, nor will I recieve any kind of payment if you sign up and/or buy the products on the site.
On 2nd November a new webshop will be launched! It is called Shop BxB and will have 35000 products at low prices including top brands like Nars, Benefit, Estee Lauder, Clarins, YSL and more. I’ve already been browsing the site and added a few things to my christmas wishlist.
To celebrate the launch, the site will be holding a sale with up to 75 % knocked off the prizes with free worldwide shipping, but you must act quickly – the offer only stands for the first 48 hours – who can say no to that??
You can visit the site at http://www.shopbxb.com.
I think it is about time that I shared my social media details with you – they’re already present on the blog, but I wanted to create this post, because it is not just about you catching up with me, but also about me catching up with you!
The links below will take you straight to the sites and it would be great if you would stop by, hit like, comment or just say hi!
Also, if you have any social media sites you’d like me to check out, please leave them in the comment section below!
Personal Instagram: Nasaje93
The blog’s Instagram (if you only want the nail art): Bottledindenmark
By the way, I will gladly take your post or nail art request, if you have them! Leave a comment or hit me up on email@example.com or the ‘Contact’ page!